It’s been a total pleasure getting to talk about Front Page News to journalists and bloggers, and I’ve even managed not to swear on air. A round up of some of my interviews are below, if you’re interested and possibly want to start a scrapbook (hi Mum!).
If you’re a journo looking to get in touch, my details are on the contact page and I’m always happy to chat.
- Listen to me deal out writing advice like I’m qualified or something, and chat about getting picked from the slushpile with Kimberly Foster on the Your Creative Life podcast.
- Read about four books that changed me in the Sydney Morning Herald.
- Watch me try and kill Spencer Howsen with my eyes in an effort not to have to do a live reading on ABC 612 Breakfast (spoiler alert: I failed).
- I talked to the South Burnett Times about how the town Goomeri inspired my fictional Toomey. Here’s a photo of me wearing an older edition of this paper as a hat, just to show how much I love it (a lot. That’s not sarcasm).
- My hometown newspaper, the Tamborine Times, ran a feature on me in May. My brothers were disappointed it wasn’t in the police beat section.
- Yours magazine made me sound much more accomplished than I am in their June edition.
- Brisbane News magazine called me a trailblazer and let me brag about my mad Mortal Kombat skillz, thus winning back the respect of my brothers. It’s on page nine.